Hornes Real Estate Group
We understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why our team of highly-seasoned real estate professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. We take great pride in the relationships we build and always work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Our team of experts represents the best and brightest in the industry, and we’re always striving to lead the field in research, innovation, and consumer education. Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With our extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to our clients, we are your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
Our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We pledge to be in constant communication with our clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. We believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. We don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of our clients.
Military Branch Dennis Hornes is a 10 year US Army Veteran and Dianna Hornes is a 5 year US Air Force Veteran
- REALTORS® Dennis Hornes, a US Army Veteran and former Gwinnett County Police Officer, along with his wife, Dianna Hornes, a USAF Veteran would like to give back to their community! As a token of their appreciation to local HEROES they are giving back a portion of their commission to Buyers and Sellers they represent. It is their pleasure to help those who give so much.
- Who is eligible for The Hornes Hero Program (HHP)?
- -Military (Active Duty, Reserves, National Guard, Retired, and Veterans)
- -Law Enforcement
- -Fire Fighters and Emergency Personnel
- (Proof of employment may be required. Veteran status, with an Honorable Discharge, will need to be verified with a DD214)
- Our Company Specialties: Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Relocation, Short-Sale, New Construction
- Both Dennis and Dianna are certified as Military Relocation Professionals (MRP) through the National Association of Realtors with an in depth understanding of VA loans and their process. They also have several mortgage loan officers that are just as committed with helping veterans as they are.